Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As the designer I crafted both the 10 turn and 6 turn short games. I did the 6 turn tournament scenario after the game was published and have improved the competitive edge some. I believe it to be superior to the 10 turn in balance, while teaching lessons for the longer campaign game. The link for the simple victory conditions is posted in the next section below.sauron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan kilgore
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I want to push this scenario a little more. I think that some of the players that are space and time challanged will like some of these high points.
First, the game map can be folded in half for this one. Everything of value except the automatic victory condition for the capture of Liege will be on the eastern half.
Second, the setup chart can be put away after the initial setup with the few reinforcements placed on the board edge. (their turn info is printed on the counter).
Third, this scenario will allow the Allied player to gain VPs and can be a real nail biter for both sides.
Fourth, as I noted above, different goals are set that should instruct you in gearing up for a long game. The initial things you need to do to win the campaign are rewarded in these specialized victory conditions.
Finally, Randy Heller (DBW) thinks that this would do well as a tournament at the WBC. I would like to see some feedback before this is submitted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.