Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Doupe
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state these Tribal Units are to be placed "in any unoccupied Tribal Space..."

Does unoccupied mean the space no longer has a Tribal Marker in it, or does it mean the space is unoccupied by any unit?

For example, let's say I wipe out the Tribal Marker in Emerita Augusta and then leave a Garrison unit behind in that space. On a later turn, another player draws Tribal Resurgence and wants to place a Tribal Marker on the Emerita Augusta space. Is it considered unoccupied? And if he can place the Tribal Marker on the space, is the Garrison unit simply destroyed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul - the
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
badge
You spin me right round, baby - Right round like a record, baby - Right round round round - You spin me right round, baby…
mbmbmbmbmb
We always play that it has to be empty so it's wise to fill up all those tribal spaces with garrisons.

Seems logic as well. The garrison keeps the tribe honest and everyone is happy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Randall
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yes, it has to be completely unoccupied - by any kind of unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael @mgouker
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Doomfarer wrote:
We always play that it has to be empty so it's wise to fill up all those tribal spaces with garrisons.

Seems logic as well. The garrison keeps the tribe honest and everyone is happy.

And build towns there if you can. It's a great strategy. Of course there are Barbarian Invasions and Rebellions (esp in the Danube) to worry about, but it's a great strategy in Hispania.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.