Popular Tags: vlog [+] [View All]
Lawrence Spode
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a new video done for Ubongo. This is a fun abstract that was just rereleased from Zman. It is 10 mins long and 30Mbs. You can find at www.bookshelfgames.com/CurrentGames.html .

I was playing around with alot of different resolution settings and I think this is the best for the size. I also tried to improve the editing this week and will be working on lighting next time. Feed back is appreciated.

Thanks
Lawrence
www.BookShelfGames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andreo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: BookShelf Games 1 - Video Instruction for Ubongo
During the example round you picked the same card again, and again 'hand' was rolled. She didn't stand a chance. Sooo unfair!

Btw: Thanks for the video. This might not be a game I would play often, but at least it'll make a perfect birthday present for some of our friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Spode
United States
Mount Airy
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great. I think your family will like this game. I went to the game store a couple weeks ago with the intention of buying a couple games and got this one in as an impulse buy. It turned out to be the best one of the bunch. Thanks for watching.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.