Subject: First 2 plays - a few questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Degeyter
United States
LaPlace
Louisiana
flag msg tools
We played this game for the first two times tis past week and a few questions came up. Can someone help us with the rulings on these?

1) If you defeat all of the armies in a territory with a god and thus remove the god from play, does this count as completing the labor for the god of wind?

2) If you roll triples while battling in the underworld, do you get a Reclic card?

3) When you play the card that removes 1 army from every territory with a god and you thus remove the last army from the territory, is the god banished and the territory unoccupied or is does the last army stay?

4) When do you get the god of war card? Example my stack of doom with my god of war takes over 4 territories and then fights in a godswar and loses. Do I get a god of war labor card?

Thanks for your comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Taylor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
1. Yes.
2. Definately. If you roll three of the same at any time, either in a battle, Godswar or in the underworld you get a card as long as the God of magic is in play.
3. The God is banished and the territory is left unoccupied.
4. Take the card right after you defeat the third territory (if your God of war is still in play).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.