Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincenzo De Concilio
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,
I have a question about some kind of a diplomacy problem in "a game of thrones"...
If I am the King on the highest position in the Iron Throne track, and I have to break some tie in the "clash of kings" resolution, can I ask for power tokens as a "bribe" in order to favor one House instead of another? devil
Is it legal? I haven't found anything about diplomacy in the rulebook...
Could players only agree about which kind of order/support they lend each other's ?
Really Thanks!
Vincenzo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mahaffey
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
GAME ARTIST
badge
GAME ARTIST
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Asking for power in return for something
There is no mechanism in the game for players to give each other power. I would say it is technically illegal. That said, if your group wants to play that way, decide tthat at the beginning, and use it as a house variant!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andreo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Asking for power in return for something
decnet76 wrote:
I have to break some tie in the "clash of kings" resolution, can I ask for power tokens as a "bribe" in order to favor one House instead of another?

I think the rulebook even mentions that power token transfers are illegal. You can, however, ask for any other legal bribe if you want. 'Ask' them to stay out of a specific region or to support you in the next round. They still may betray you .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.