Larry Welborn
United States
Anderson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers #1
mbmbmbmbmb
Chicken Cha Cha Cha is a game that both of my children, ages 5 & 4, love to play. Last night, my wife and I sat down to play with them, but it has become apparent that we are really nothing more than spectators of a game between the children.

Both my 5 year old son and 4 year old daughter win about equally, I win rarely (very rarely) and my wife has never won. She kept up her streak last night. Because the children are the best players, we put them on opposite sides of the board with my wife and I between them.

As usual, the game started slowly with each player moving their chicken only a space or two. Finally, after a few turns, my children had enough information to make lengthy runs. My daughter started running me down and made a nice 6 move run to get within one spot of me. I was able to move a couple of spaces away from my daughter, but not far enough to feel safe.

Meanwhile, my son made short order of my wife, capturing her tail feather and moving several spaces further. On her next turn, my daughter moved past me, capturing a tail feather, and she moved to within 2 spots of my tail-featherless
wife.

My son then put on an awesome display of memory and made about a 20 move run to pass me, my wife and my daughter for the win.

It is amazing to watch the children zip around the board while the adults struggle to remember 1 or 2 tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, I kick my 4 year old daughter's butt every time we play. I don't think I'm all that good either; my wife usually beats me (and my daughter). I think my daughter may be the only 4 year old on the planet with poor short term memory...oh well, at least she can remember the rules to Through the Desert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Easterlin
United States
Saint Peters
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My 11 year old was running laps around her mom and I just the other day. I can't explain it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.