Subject: Clash d'Ardèche free Print and Play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Willem van Dijk
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
It is with anxiety and curiousity that I write this message. Will you like what I made? Will you have as much joy and player interaction as we had when testing?

Clash d'Ardèche is a strategic family bidding, card drafting, set collection game with even some worker placement in it. It takes about 15 min./ player. Luck component is 2 out of 10. Bluffing: 8 out of 10. Tactical gameplay: 8 out of 10. The designers' diary on this page also gives an overview of the gameplay.

So I uploaded the PNP files the the game's page. Some original, some black and white. I hope you like it and give me some feedback. The more, the better: it will upgrade the gameplay experience!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Willem van Dijk
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Just wanted to say I uploaded a new version of the rules with improved lay-out. In this version you can actually read the english version ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.