Subject: Desperation Morale "World of ASL" compendium update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Pitcavage
United States
columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
I’ve finished a modest—relatively speaking—update to the World of ASL Compendium on my Desperation Morale website. Though I did an update only in March, a number of ASL products came out this spring and I didn’t want to get too far behind.

The update includes the scenario packs that came out this spring, Critical Hit’s new Algerian War module, the usual slew of new Critical Hit editions (including the ones with the new “deluxe” size hexes), and some Battleschool dice.

The most interesting product is the Nor’easter Tournament scenario pack. Critical Hit’s French Algeria module is interesting from a negative viewpoint, as several (IMO) poor design decisions ruin what could have been interesting. I will note that CH’s helicopter rules are getting better, though.

Basically the easiest way to get to the update stuff is to browse through the 2016 entries: http://www.desperationmorale.com/product-year/2016-asl-relea...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Mark! Very appreciated! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Veenstra
Netherlands
Delft
flag msg tools
Attaque! Toujours attaque!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
Always my first stop when I'm deciding what to buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martí Cabré

Terrassa
Catalonia, Spain
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your work Mark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
its not deluxe size hexes we need..its the counters making bigger..they are tiny..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.