Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
31 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Dominion: Empires» Forums » News

Subject: Released today rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Waters
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the website it has been released..... At long last!!!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Now to wait for the french version...

Come on guys, give us the card list already so I can spoil myself while waiting ! laugh
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if this is true. They had mentioned just last week it got pushed back to June 5-6th.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
petegeo wrote:
According to the website it has been released..... At long last!!!!


According to this page

http://riograndegames.com/Game/1306-Dominion-Empires

the status is "will be released"?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No rules yet, either...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Pawlak
Poland
near Poznań
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, it's 5AM in New Mexico now. Maybe they're still asleep? I would.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hockey Mask wrote:
I wonder if this is true. They had mentioned just last week it got pushed back to June 5-6th.


In the meantime, another preview perhaps?

(yes, aware of the irony how keeping a steady stream of previews while in the midst of trying to get this out the door may likely delay the product we're hoping to get )
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Pagan
msg tools
Hockey Mask wrote:
I wonder if this is true. They had mentioned just last week it got pushed back to June 5-6th.


According to Jay, today is the day it is shipping from their warehouses, so the in store date is estimated to be June 6-8. Not sure when they will post the rulebook, presumably sometime this week so it is ready when it arrives in stores.

Source: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/22781529#22781529
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Waters
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boom04 wrote:
petegeo wrote:
According to the website it has been released..... At long last!!!!


According to this page

http://riograndegames.com/Game/1306-Dominion-Empires

the status is "will be released"?


The Homepage says New Release
http://riograndegames.com/ and forward to Dominion Empires
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Candace Mercer
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
petegeo wrote:
Boom04 wrote:
petegeo wrote:
According to the website it has been released..... At long last!!!!


According to this page

http://riograndegames.com/Game/1306-Dominion-Empires

the status is "will be released"?


The Homepage says New Release
http://riograndegames.com/ and forward to Dominion Empires


My research say both the above are correct. Miniature Market still has it as a preorder.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
Columbus, OH's best all '90s rock cover act: facebook.com/oddjobpolicy
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In the upper right hand corner on the RGG page, there's a little button that says "Download Game Assets", clicking it reveals an icon. The subtext for the section is "Game Rules, Hi-Res Images". Clicking the icon gives you...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
...not the rules.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Duke
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mb
The Rio Grande home page has now changed Dominion Empires status back to 'Future Release' instead of 'New Release'. I wonder if release is being delayed again??
http://riograndegames.com/search.html?direction=desc&sort_by...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Pagan
msg tools
duke22 wrote:
The Rio Grande home page has now changed Dominion Empires status back to 'Future Release' instead of 'New Release'. I wonder if release is being delayed again??
http://riograndegames.com/search.html?direction=desc&sort_by...

Or they saw this thread and wanted to avoid confusion

Honestly I would wait for an update from Jay. Like I linked above, his most recent post was that they would start shipping from their warehouses yesterday, and that the game would be "in stores" (meaning also in the hands of places like Miniature Market and CoolStuff) sometime next week. No need to panic just yet because we haven't heard anything.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
thelame wrote:
Honestly I would wait for an update from Jay. Like I linked above, his most recent post was that they would start shipping from their warehouses yesterday, and that the game would be "in stores" (meaning also in the hands of places like Miniature Market and CoolStuff) sometime next week. No need to panic just yet because we haven't heard anything.

As of today this is still the expectation; there was another delay, but RGG is shipping half of the first printing to distributors today.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Tummelson
United States
Placitas
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As Donald wrote, we will begin shipping Empires to our distributors today. We expect to continue shipping through Monday and expect to be able to hold to the June 8th date for our distributors to start shipping meaning many stores will have the games next Thursday or Friday. Thanks for your patience.

Jay
23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
riogames wrote:
...many stores will have the games next Thursday or Friday.


Hi Jay,

Forgive me if I'm overthinking this, but would this include UK retailers as well?

Thanks,

Matt
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Purdon

Twinsburg
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Crossing my fingers that Cardhaus gets some of the first wave zombie
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Rimmen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Does 'distributors' include Europe?
Or will we in Europe have to wait till something like Monday 13-Tuesday 14 June before we can get our hands on Empires? :-)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Tummelson
United States
Placitas
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Frejr wrote:
Does 'distributors' include Europe?
Or will we in Europe have to wait till something like Monday 13-Tuesday 14 June before we can get our hands on Empires? :-)


We ship to our European distributors at the same time as the others - as for when they will get it depends on how they ship from the US to their warehouse. I know some ship be air, so it should be just a bit longer than here in the US.

Jay
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Waters
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
riogames wrote:
Frejr wrote:
Does 'distributors' include Europe?
Or will we in Europe have to wait till something like Monday 13-Tuesday 14 June before we can get our hands on Empires? :-)


We ship to our European distributors at the same time as the others - as for when they will get it depends on how they ship from the US to their warehouse. I know some ship be air, so it should be just a bit longer than here in the US.

Jay


Boardgame Extras has it on pre order for all of you guys in UK.
I have one on order, should get it middle of the month ish.
http://www.boardgameextras.co.uk/index.php?sub_cat=341&cat=2...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Braun
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
Will the rulebook be available soon?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Weaver
United States
Denver
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
riogames wrote:
As Donald wrote, we will begin shipping Empires to our distributors today. We expect to continue shipping through Monday and expect to be able to hold to the June 8th date for our distributors to start shipping meaning many stores will have the games next Thursday or Friday. Thanks for your patience.

Jay


Great news Jay. Thanks for keeping us so well informed. May I ask on what date might we expect to see the rules posted?
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kantner
United States
Albany
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Got this today after asking for a update --- Still a little vague.

New message from: candcgames (14,017YellowShooting Star)

update from Rio today was next week, I will keep you posted and ship the sec I get!

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connors
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed that CSI has changed from "May 28" to "Jun/Jul 2016". I wonder what that's indicative of...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew
msg tools
My local game shop says they'll have it no later than Friday, so that's good news.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.