Rococo: Jewelry Box» Forums » General

Subject: Availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know any websites i could order this from with shipping thats not so expensive?

Will there be copies of thos at Origins? Maybe my friend would be able to grab a copy for me. Thabks for the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
msg tools
badge
The only place I can find that sells this is amazon.de and they won't ship to Australia, anyone know where I can get this?

Given the two spellings of Rococo and Jewelry, plus the german/english title this is very hard to search for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruce-

I got mine from Ebay- Uplayit (in Italy) has them for a reasonable price with quite good shipping to the USA... I don't know about Australia's shipping since it tends to be a lot.

To search Ebay, I usually use the 'Rokoko' spelling, search worldwide but only in the Toys and Hobbies section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gretchen, thanks for that. Order placed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
msg tools
badge
Thanks for the tip. I also found that I can get the fancy dress promo with a delivery charge of 85.30 AUD!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, pooh to that!

Fancy Dress promo is here:

http://www.boardgamebliss.com/products/rokoko-fancy-dresses-...

And, since you don't list a country, if they don't ship to you, I will. You can have it sent to my address and I'll forward it to you.

There's also one on GeekMarketplace for $12- only ships to the US but again, I'll forward it to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce
msg tools
badge
Thanks but I'm good without it. Just thought that number was so ridiculous it was worth sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is utterly ridiculous indeed. But seriously, I wouldn't mind shipping something to you if you ever needed it- Australia post doesn't scare me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R N
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed today that BoardGame Bliss in Canada has it in stock:
http://www.boardgamebliss.com/collections/new-july-5-2016/pr...

I have already ordered my copy. Can't wait to give it a try!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought! Thank you RN!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah i grabbed i too

Are there any compatibility issues with this and the N. American version of Rococo? Sometimes you get companies that end up mismatching the colours of cards and such. I'm hoping that's not an issue here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Malz
Germany
Vechelde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All Rococo expansion editions (Pegasus as well as Eagle-Gryphon) were produced by Ludofact in Germany based on the same data.

I have both editions here and they both are identical except for the rulebook.

Best regards
Stefan Malz

www.malz-spiele.de
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Thanks so much. Some publishers seem to have such a big issue with stuff like this im not sure why.

Looking forward to playing with the expansion. I love rococo and so do my friends. I dont know why we dont get it out more often. Too many freakin games!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
benjamin CLOVIS
France
flag msg tools
mb
Anybody know where to get the expansion in europe? I am in france, and it is not listed at my usual delivering store (philibertnet.com). Sold out at boardgamebliss. Agreed that the title makes it hard to look up with google (not helped that in french the game is known as Les Maitres Couturiers. It's not like Rococo is not a word in french. Weird)
Love the game.

edit to add: I see, in france one must look it up under it's german title Rokoko schmuckkastchen. Sold out at philibertnet. Only other sites I have found are in germany and charge a lot for shipping. Hopefully it restocks in france.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get it on ebay... from Italy but her shipping is not terrible. Also Amazon.fr has it as an import:

https://www.amazon.fr/Rokoko-Schmuckk%C3%A4stchen-Erweiterun...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.