Popular Tags: [View All]
Pater Absurdus
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool
badge
"What is best in Life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
mbmbmbmbmb
In order to add a bit more strategy and the ability to shift the timing:
After completing a normal action (one that is unassisted by a card) a player can choose to spend 2 blocks in order to take a second normal action.

This could be once per turn, once per round, once per game, or a set number of times per game but that would require a marker.

I think that once per round or 3 times per game would be the best options. Once per turn would work as well but would change the games dynamics the most.

This variant adds some extra strategy which I find very attractive but makes the game more complex and perhaps less relaxing so it certainly won't be for everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sloan Lee
United States
Farmers Branch
Texas
flag msg tools
Fiery the angels fell... burning with the fires of Orc.
mbmbmbmbmb
Redward wrote:
In order to add a bit more strategy and the ability to shift the timing:
After completing a normal action (one that is unassisted by a card) a player can choose to spend 2 blocks in order to take a second normal action.

This could be once per turn, once per round, once per game, or a set number of times per game but that would require a marker.

I think that once per round or 3 times per game would be the best options. Once per turn would work as well but would change the games dynamics the most.

This variant adds some extra strategy which I find very attractive but makes the game more complex and perhaps less relaxing so it certainly won't be for everyone.

I logged onto BGG today to submit this variant, and I see that you have already done it. I am looking forward to trying this game again using the variant. I am officially giving this variant the following title: "The Redward Variant"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.