Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Brennan
United States
Groveland
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
I purchased the base game and all available expansions a few weeks back, but the base game did not come with the 12 "Alert" cards. I've tried to reach DHG via their site and their separate e-mail address, but haven't received anything in reply.

I did a quick search of the game images on BGG, and I didn't find anything on the "Alert" cards. I'm hoping that all 12 cards say the same thing, so that someone can post the text and I can mock up some cards. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm also curious whether anyone else has had occasion to try to reach DHG for customer service. I've never had a situation like this before, where the manufacturer won't even acknowledge my inquiry.

Thanks,

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cannon
United States
Annapolis
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Help with "Alert" cards; DHG customer service
I have a request in to them right now and will let you know if I hear back.

My new Core set was missing the big game deck and had a duplicate deck.

Note - I recall my alert cards were buried in another deck and mix in with other cards. You may want to check for red 'alert' text along the side of the card to be sure you dont have them ixed in with another set. That is what I discovered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brennan
United States
Groveland
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Re: Help with "Alert" cards; DHG customer service
Right you are. I had looked through the entire box of cards twice before posting and missed the "Alert" cards shuffled in with the "Evolve" deck. Caught it on my third trip through.

Thanks so much for prompting me to conduct one last search.

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Paschal
United States
Sanford
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for changing your subject line. I wish more people would do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Sturm! Welcome back! Since you're here, do you know what's going on with Herschel? He's been notably silent since shortly after the game hit the streets and there are TONS of questions and issues being asked around here in addition to questions/issues with the files section of the DHG homepage.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HerschelHoffmeyer wrote:
I have a huge stack of messages and emails to go through between two Kickstarters, email, and BGG. It will take me a couple weeks to get through all of them (which involves waiting for responses back, addresses, packaging, shipping etc). My main focus right now is getting items shipped out to those still waiting on rewards. I apologize to those waiting days and sometimes a weeks for a response but I will get around to you. Kickstarter is my main priority right now and remember the only person in Die-Hard Games is myself and this is not my only job. I just wanted to put it out over here that you are not being ignored, its just I'm way over-tasked at the moment.

i confirm that Herschel always answers, as he said he's just one guy doing his best !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.