Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Ackerman
United States
Palm Beach
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to reach all your curator/dealer bonuses (50 points) AND gain 5 Reputation Tiles (1 for each art type plus your gallery bonus).

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A C
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Challenge accepted!

(I needed one more play to complete my 10x10 challenge and was actually waiting for a chance to play it with more people. This looks like fun.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
Never reach it in my plays.
Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero Cabral
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Done that in my last solo play. It was not easy, I must say... Had to make sure to win the auctioned piece of art and sell a lot in the very begining of the game. Very dificult decisions regarding visitors and a lot of luck with the artist bonuses.

Final score: Master Gallerist - All Cards objectives achieved, 5 reputation tiles, acquired 5 master pieces, 258 money;
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Ackerman
United States
Palm Beach
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Closest I got. One painting short...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Herr_Piero wrote:
Done that in my last solo play. It was not easy, I must say... Had to make sure to win the auctioned piece of art and sell a lot in the very begining of the game. Very dificult decisions regarding visitors and a lot of luck with the artist bonuses.

Final score: Master Gallerist - All Cards objectives achieved, 5 reputation tiles, acquired 5 master pieces, 258 money;

How is that even remotely possible? Might you be willing to post a session report?

Or am I misunderstanding (yet again) rules? If you must discard a ticket EVERY time Lacerda moves AND every time you displace one of his assistants, and you take tickets yourself, how do you get more than maybe 12-15 turns before all the tickets are gone and you get one last turn?

I'd love to know how such high scores can be achieved in so few moves. Help! Thanks!!

Edit typo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SliceOfBread wrote:

This is online?!? Please, where? surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Ackerman
United States
Palm Beach
FLORIDA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skifreak737 wrote:
SliceOfBread wrote:

This is online?!? Please, where? surprise

See this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.