Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When the time comes, how can I found a retailer that are getting this pre-order?

I want to preorder, but I didn´t found brazilians retailers doing preorder like this.

I know that it´s really early, but I want to talk to some retailers to get this preorder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the list of all retailers that participated in the Moor Visitors retail pre-order: http://stonemaiergames.com/moor-visitors-expansion/

We have Brazilian retailers on our list, but none of them joined us for that. However, if they hear from customers that you want to order through them, I'm sure they'll join the pre-order when we run it in a few months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Here's the list of all retailers that participated in the Moor Visitors retail pre-order: http://stonemaiergames.com/moor-visitors-expansion/

We have Brazilian retailers on our list, but none of them joined us for that. However, if they hear from customers that you want to order through them, I'm sure they'll join the pre-order when we run it in a few months.

Thanks.

I´ll talk to them when you announce the pre-order, I´m sure that I'm not the only one that want to get this expansion in pre-order here in Brazil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Lages
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aztarun wrote:
jameystegmaier wrote:

Thanks.

I´ll talk to them when you announce the pre-order, I´m sure that I'm not the only one that want to get this expansion in pre-order here in Brazil.

I'd be willing to participate. Thing is, if it comes to the price they are charging us for the retail version copy (450 reais) I'll try to get it from a friend that lives abroad. That's what I did for the base game, I bought the collector's edition and it's going to be 120 reais cheaper than the base game in Brazil. Let's wait and see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Francisco: When we do these retailer pre-orders, retailers get a 45-50% discount off MSRP. That's the same with Scythe--a retail copy of Scythe costs 50% off MSRP ($80 MSRP).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Lages
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Francisco: When we do these retailer pre-orders, retailers get a 45-50% discount off MSRP. That's the same with Scythe--a retail copy of Scythe costs 50% off MSRP ($80 MSRP).

Awesome. Hopefully they're going to be "nice" about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.