Netherworld's Edge: Keystone» Forums » General

Subject: Does this game have an online presence? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Bartholomew
United States
California
flag msg tools
Isn't there anyone talking about this game online? There really isn't even any discussion on the Zombiesmith forums...

I missed this when it was in Kickstarter, but it's in general release now (I grabbed it at KublaCon this past weekend). If anyone on here is following this game at all, is there a place fans/backers have been going to discuss it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This is an issue with a lot of miniatures games. They are discussed on theminiaturespage.com and a handful of other sites, but independent minis games don't get the vigorous discussion board games do.

But if you post here or at Zombiesmith people will see it, so you can *start* conversations. There just aren't a lot of previous conversations to peruse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Case

San Francisco
California
msg tools
I also picked it up at KublaCon and have been trying to find anything on it - not much of anything as far as I've seen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.