Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Summers
United States
Ammon
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in trading my Nintendo DS for boardgames. Rather than going through the hassle of ebay I would love to trade with someone here. I traded away my PS2 the same way and it worked out very well.

I think the best way would be to ask for gift certificates through timewellspent.org (or simply paypal me the money if you prefer). Looks like systems like mine are going for $75-$80 on ebay, so if it sounds good to you, I'd like $70 in gift certs (or paypal).

I have the blue DS system, never played by children and gently cared for. Comes with original box and packaging, manual, stylus, charger, and 3rd-party grips (for added comfort). It is in great working condition and clean. Ready to be played and enjoyed.

If this sounds appealing to anyone, let me know. I'm happy to send pics, answer any questions, chat on the phone, give references, whatever you want. I really prefer to ship to the US, and will ship for free (to US only).

Let me know and thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.