flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
When you play a number that would match a space with opponent's tokens, do you:

a) get these tokens and place your own
or just
b) get these tokens (leaving the space empty)

The manual is a bit ambigous in that regard and I forgot how I was taught to play this during Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A)

However,not only based in the card you played,but on the sum of that card an d the previously played card, but I guess that's understood.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, of course, was just a mind shortcut. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoltan Foldiq
Romania
flag msg tools
A)
Whenever you play a card at the end of the sequence you sum the last two cards and place a marker on that key. If there are one or two opponent markers on the key you capture them and place it in front of you.

Each time you capture 1 opponent marker you gain 1 extra action:“Asking”. The more markers you capture the more you will be able to use “Asking”. Whenever you ask the sum of your opponents hand you pay with a captured marker (placing it next to the drawing deck). This way you can follow how many "Asking" abilities you have left with the captured markers left in front of you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.