Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am hoping the development for the new version of The Wheatfield is making progress. Any news???

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! We're still in the graphics "whirlpool", trying to get some final samples together for the map and counter art. But John and I are determined to get something together to present at CSW Expo at the end of the month. Sorry for the delay, but everyone is just so damned busy.

Thanks!
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
simon haines
England
manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mb
Anymore news

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Simon!
The last I heard, John wil have it up for pre-order in a month or so. Things have been crazy but the schedule has been that it would go up in the fall of this year. If anything changes I'll let you know.

Herm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hawkeye
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HORST324 wrote:
Thanks Simon!
The last I heard, John wil have it up for pre-order in a month or so. Things have been crazy but the schedule has been that it would go up in the fall of this year. If anything changes I'll let you know.

Herm

Whatever happened to this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Hawkeye!
Well, ConsimPress is no more and that's who was supposed to publish it. John Krantz went over to work for Compass Games and I have not heard officially whether they would pick it up or not. My original impression was that they would - but I haven't from anyone regarding the future of the game. I wish I had better news and I will certainly post here if anything happens.

Thanks for asking!
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
After the series was hyped, launched, and then inexplicably (well, some of us know why) abandoned by VPG, fingers remain crossed that you find a good home for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Steve! John is a great guy and I'm sure we'll get this straightened out eventually.

Herm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.