Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Blum
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Okay, question:

We found the Virologist in the first half of July, but ended up losing the game when we rand out of faded figures (Yaaaaaayyyy....).

So, my question is: Is finding the Virologist considered a completed objective for July still? Essentially, do we need to only complete the primary objective and one other secondary because we found the Virologist this month, or do we need to accomplish two of the other secondary objectives now?

My initial thought was that I can't count it, but I was unsure because of the way some of the FAQ's and other questions have been worded, so I figured it can't hurt to ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Philippe Thériault
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe you are supposed to destroy the objective immediately at the end of that game, so you wouldn't have it in your list for the second half of July.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
Microbadge: Rubber Ducky
Agreed. You have found the Virologist, if anybody asks, and you have the scratch-panel card to prove it. But finding the Virologist is no longer available as an objective and you're going to have to do something else to win the second half of July.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Blum
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
This is what I assumed. I just wanted confirmation on that. Here's hoping that our paramilitary upgrade will help us avoid faded destroying our board again. Three losses in a row when you're a turn away from winning is rough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls