Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Factory Funner» Forums » Rules

Subject: Three exit tiles with arrows: allowed to have 2 inputs and 1 output? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Hedgren
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the pieces at the far bottom left of this image:

there are arrows (on both sides of the tile) that show one output supplying 2 inputs. Am I not allowed to use this piece to do the opposite, combine 2 outputs to 1 input?

More generally, are the arrows binding?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
mbmbmbmbmb
boomtron wrote:

No. They're guidelines only. Combining outputs just happens less often than splitting outputs.

(And bear in mind that you can't combine vat output with machine output.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corné van Moorsel
Netherlands
Maastricht
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
boomtron wrote:
In the pieces at the far bottom left of this image:

there are arrows (on both sides of the tile) that show one output supplying 2 inputs. Am I not allowed to use this piece to do the opposite, combine 2 outputs to 1 input?

One arrow because there is certainly 1 output pipe end. Eventually more. All possible arrows are placed on the pipeline tiles, for the most clearness in the game. More could get placed when using both sides of the pipeline tiles, but that is less comfortable and I don't like the sharp tile backside edges above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.