Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another month, another update. There’s been steady progress on all fronts, these past weeks. Testing has been focussed on the two scenarios going into C3i #30. We are delivering these for publication at the end of the month and we think we have a couple of good ‘uns here. These will go alongside the counters, which will include the following:

* Variant counters for Royal Navy Corsairs, Hellcats and Avengers, in Pacific colours
* An additional Hurricane flight to help with downloadable scenario V25, ‘Singapore Sling’
* Additional Ki-43 flights for a new scenario on the raid on Palembang
* Additional TBF Avenger squadron in late-war ‘tri-colour’ scheme for a scenario on a raid on Rabaul

A lot of the focus of the art this past month has been in planning the final countersheet layouts, alongside such issues as squadron ID schemes—trying to make sure that we have all the counters we need to play the scenarios.

I shall be taking a short break this month for some surgery, but otherwise I’m still on track to have the game delivered in the autumn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christopher moeller
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck with your surgery, Lee! Look forward to getting the new planes. Sounds fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm back home now, and basically fine, but I'll need some time to rest up and recover.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.