Mike Barnett
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am running a campaign with the base game with my group now. We are 3 missions in and I picked up this expansion with some of the figure packs for the base game now that I'm getting it to the table regularly.

Can I integrate some of the pieces in this expansion into my currently running campaign without affecting anything (ie. Item cards)?

-Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
By rules as written no, but nothing prevents you from trying to add things that both sides will get use and enjoyment of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Garrett
msg tools
Yes, I honestly recommend that you do (though, as noted, the rules do say you can't). Adding in the items and the imperial units would be very easy to do. If you really want, you could recreate the mission/agenda decks using the new content, but that would be a larger proposition that you'd want to make sure your players were all on board with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Barnett
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for the replies guys! I wanted to make sure there weren't any significant balance issues I had to be aware of. I've integrated a few pieces and all is well so far!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.