msg tools
mbmbmb
Enemy Unit is B6 Brush
3 - BZ - FL
Depth Marker

US Units 0216 (bottom left side) Brush

HQ 2
Infantry 7-2

Is my attack strength halved (there are no INTERVENING brush between us, I am in a brush and he is in a brush... Or does that mean if enemy is in brush halve attack strength.

And I need to halve it... do I halve up or down?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Ã…kerlund
Sweden
Vallentuna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

If your information is correct you have your supporting US units in position B5 (=0216). If so there are intervening Brush hexes (0217, 0317) and the Infantry fire power is halved to 3.5, i.e. no rounding.

However, there has to be an intervening brush hex to halve fire power. An enemy unit in the brush hex itself has no cover. So if you had one supporting unit firing from, say, B7 to B6 it would have had full fire power.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geromino Pares
msg tools
mbmbmb
Supporting units meaning units next to my original units in 0217? I did not put any units in the extra attack just the main stack.... So from what I understand this stack(0217) will be at attack for 9...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geromino Pares
msg tools
mbmbmb
Saw the error.. in the beginning i put 0216 ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.