Subject: San Francisco Stores rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: flgs [+] sanfran [+] california [+] [View All]
Paul Pressley
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I know there are a couple great FLGS in Berkley, but anything in San Francisco proper?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarcophilus Harrisii

Unspecified
msg tools
mbmbmb
Gamescape: 333 Divisadero Street (lower Haight)

I forget the name but there is a toy store on Market around 3rd (SOM side of the street) that has a fairly large selection of games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/120302 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Yes, I highly recommend Gamescape. (And they have an even larger store in San Rafael, if you can get up to Marin.) Anyway, parking can be a problem at the SF store, so I recommend getting there before noon. If you do, you can probably find a metered parking space on Divisadero. Then afterwards, you can climb the hill and have lunch in the Upper Haight !

BashiBazouk wrote:
I forget the name but there is a toy store on Market around 3rd (SOM side of the street) that has a fairly large selection of games.

I think the store you are referring to is Jeffrey's. It is more of a standard toy store, but it does have a nice game department. Also, it is within walking distance of the new Bloomingdales ! ... so you can buy games and shoes in the same shopping trip !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John John
United States
Earth
flag msg tools
Ultraman, here he comes from the sky. Ultraman, watch our hero fly!
badge
Hi, I'm Ultraman! Home: Nebula M78 Height: 40 meters Weight: 35,000 tons Age: 20,000 years old Flight Speed: Mach 5
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also Endgame at 921 Washington St. in Oakland.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.