Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Sentinels of the Multiverse Expansion Reprint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve K
msg tools
I'm hearing rumors that the entirety of Sentinels of the Multiverse is getting reprinted soon. I've started getting into the game and can't find anywhere to pick up several of the expansions for a halfway decent price. Can anyone point me to a good place to pick them up or verify the rumors of an official reprint that will make them easy and affordable to get?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cretin Warlord
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
visit my blog The Necrollnomicon: Kitchener and Waterloo Board Game Events
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried online retailers? That's your best bet. If you live in Canada I can suggest a couple to you.
I don't know about the re-print but it wouldn't be surprising since the Kickstarter for the franchise's last expansion (Sentinels of the Multiverse: OblivAeon) ended a few months ago and is set for release Jan 2017.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because of the Sentinels of the Multiverse: OblivAeon campaign (and the Entire Multiverse pledge levels), SotM is indeed getting a reprint. There isn't anything out yet, IIRC they were scheduled to send out backer rewards for existing products around August. Check the threads in the Sentinels of the Multiverse forums and the Kickstarter page

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.