United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

A friend of mine recently launched the site www.charades-ideas.com, which allows visitors to generate and print batches of cards on-the-fly to use in charades, cranium, pictionary, and other word/trivia games. The site's user base is growing and ~10,000 cards are currently generated/printed by users a day. He recently started allowing advertising alongside the game on the homepage, but more uniquely onto the printed cards themselves, as kind of in-game product placement. He is looking for independent game publishers/designers who would like to advertise using his service. He's offering 10,000 free ad impressions (displaying on the homepage, as well as onto printed cards) for ads pertaining to independently made games. You can contact him through me (geekmail me) or at nate@charades-ideas.com. His name is Nate Weiner.

Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.