Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tanya
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies for asking a question that I'm sure has already been answered in the forums, but I'm scared of spoilers! surprise

I'm wondering if we can create new characters at the beginning of each game, or if we can only play with characters that have already been created? The rules state that 'each player begins game 1 by creating a character', but as far as I can see, nothing is said about creating new characters apart from that. Maybe we will be 'told' later on in the game that we can create new characters at specific times...? (If the answer to that is yes, I won't consider it a spoiler! )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bruns
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You "create" a new character by entering a name on a character sheet that has not been named. You are free to choose any character at the beginning of any game, either an already created one or a new one if you have an unnamed character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules sticker A changes the character creation process slightly, but, until you get that, creating a character simply means choosing to play that character, and naming it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanya
Australia
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.