Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Alexander
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In general, I'm assuming that the normal procedure for Victories, Defeats, Stalemates, etc. are followed unless noted otherwise under the rules for handling Rebel combats.

(1) In the case of a Stalemate, do both Rebel and Senate Commanders lose Popularity? Do they both generate Veteran Legions?

(2) Rule 1.11.371 says, "A Rebel is considered defeated if all his Legions are destroyed through combat losses; however, this cannot count as a Victory (e.g., for Spoils of War) for the Senate Commander unless the losses were as a result of achieving a 'Victory' on the Combat Results Table."

What does that mean? The Spoils of War example doesn't make any sense to me, because you don't gain Spoils of War from rebellions. Does this mean that the Senate Commander doesn't gain the normal benefits of Victory (i.e., Unrest decreasing, Popularity/Influence increasing, creation of a Veteran Legion)? Do the secondary rebels die in this scenario? Or is the sentence just irrelevant nonsense?

(3) If a Primary Rebel dies from a cause other than being defeated, what happens? (The most obvious scenario would be dying from a mortality chit draw during a Victory or Stalemate.) Can a Secondary Rebel become the Primary Rebel? Do the Secondary Rebels all return to Rome without consequence? Are all the Secondary Rebels immediately killed? (Does the answer change if there's a Rebel Master of the Horse?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.