Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived today in southern Germany...

Only one miniscule nitpick: the rule booklet is taller than the cards, so it doesn't fit in a typical sleeved-card box (e.g. an UltraPro box) alongside the cards (i suspect this will affect those who ordered one of the fancy leather card cases as well). Not a big deal. Physical quality is excellent - haven't yet read the rules nor played it, though (just finished sleeving it with "FFG green-size" sleeves).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!! REALLY looking forward to your review!! :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skrell wrote:
Awesome!! REALLY looking forward to your review!!

Problematic is that i got 2 KS games and one unrelated game purchase on the same day (woohoo!!!), and Side Quest is number 2 on the to-play list, so any sort of review/opinion might take a while .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
v b
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious, what else did you get?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skrell wrote:
I'm curious, what else did you get?

3 games arrived today, 2 from KS (including Side Quest):

1: Eldritch Horror (non-KS)

2: Centauri Saga (KS)

but the Centauri printer bungled the card sizes - no sleeves fit their "mini euro" (which are larger than mini euro) cards - so it got bumped to place #3 on my list of to-play while i try to find some sleeves. i'm currently running through Eldritch Horror (and enjoying it despite not really being a fan of the genre).

In the mean time i've read through the SQ rules, i just need to sit down and try it. i played a couple rounds during the KS using the PnP set, so i know generally how it works, but i'll need to play it a few times before forming an opinion. In any case, the rule book is well done despite being so tiny, and the card quality is nice. 85 cards in total (says the box), plus 2 dice (1x black, 1x white).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.