Popular Tags: [View All]
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was stated that there were plans at one point to include a Ravager miniature with the game (probably another stretch goal that never got met) as well as the Colony Ship model. The Colony ships were used for Vesuvius Media's new Cosmic Pioneer game, so at least there is a way to get those even if they are not sold separately at some point (which I hope they are). The real question is if/when are we going to be able to get our hands on a Ravager model? The pictures and images look really cool. I can just imagine how awesome a model would be (though I'm sure it would be difficult to design and possibly hard to produce).

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who is interested in this. I know Vesuvius Media has an account here and checks out these forums as well. Let's let them know that these are things that we are interested in seeing as future add on or upgrades. A simple booster pack or blister pack type thing with the new models to expand upon our games and let us get those cool models in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would totally love a ship pack. Fantastic design on them all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed out on the Cosmic Pioneers KS since they're sold out before the KS finished. Was a good way to get other minis.

Yes, please make a Centauri Ssga expansion with more ships !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ACGalaga wrote:
I missed out on the Cosmic Pioneers KS since they're sold out before the KS finished. Was a good way to get other minis.

Yes, please make a Centauri Ssga expansion with more ships !!

Cosmic Pioneers KS is still going (for another 54 hours) and as far as I can tell there is no mention of anything being sold out (it isn't even fully in production yet, so they need the KS to end in order to know how many they even need to make). I think they had a limited number of copies that were going to be available at GenCon so people could pick them up without having to pay shipping (that pledge level might be sold out).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
The ones for pickup are still available but not ones for shipping. Living in Japan it's pretty impossible for me to get to Gencon or Speil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Ryan
Australia
Richlands
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Um.. check the reward level above (on the screen) the one that involves pickup. $40. Free world-wide shipping. Available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
LineOf7s wrote:
Um.. check the reward level above (on the screen) the one that involves pickup. $40. Free world-wide shipping. Available.

For me it says "all gone". Not sure if you pledged already or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ACGalaga wrote:
The ones for pickup are still available but not ones for shipping. Living in Japan it's pretty impossible for me to get to Gencon or Speil.

It is listed weird on the page due to them changing one of them at one point. There is a pick up only one, a limited to 23 backer one, and a normal $40 one. All of them have free international shipping on them. The entire campaign is free shipping so don't worry about that. I would hate to see people miss out because of a misunderstanding like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ACGalaga wrote:
LineOf7s wrote:

For me it says "all gone". Not sure if you pledged already or not.

Look above that, the very first pledge level (under the $1 one) is for $40 for the whole game with free shipping as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Grrrr... That was the one bellow the 1$ pledge!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
weird, there is another one in there on mine (see the image I posted).

Are you doing it on your phone? You might have to use a computer to do it since they made that change to the pledges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologized in the other thread. didn't realize that it was the same person in both threads. Not meaning to repeat everything and make you feel like I was being condescending.

Hopefully it is just an issue with the app and logging into the website with a pc works for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
My mistake for griping in both threads! Thanks for trying to help, though. I was getting a little frustrated and the PC (old macbook to be exact) problems weren't helping AT ALL!

Looks like it was an APP problem. Seems like I can still pledge via the normal PC site.

Sorry and thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries. Glad we got both issues sorted out with no harm done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.