Subject: Negotiating an action with multiple players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Furst
United States
Deerfield
IL
flag msg tools
The rules say that you trade actions for cash, with the stipulation that only the player who's turn it is can take an action. Which I understand to mean a player can say, "I'll trade $6 for a re-org." Or stated another way, I'll contribute $6 to the cost of a re-org if you do a re-org" My question, Can multiple players engage in such a trade, so that 2 or more players could all contribute to cost of doing a re-org action.?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
memeweaver wrote:
The rules say that you trade actions for cash, with the stipulation that only the player who's turn it is can take an action. Which I understand to mean a player can say, "I'll trade $6 for a re-org." Or stated another way, I'll contribute $6 to the cost of a re-org if you do a re-org" My question, Can multiple players engage in such a trade, so that 2 or more players could all contribute to cost of doing a re-org action.?

I see nothing in the rules forbidding three or more players from making a mutual deal, as long as everything happens during the current player's turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.