2 Posts

Samurai Spirit» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of 3rd Round ...Game Won, Wait...need to apply Penalties... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gene Miller
msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Last night we had had depleted the Raider Deck for the 3rd time (Hard Level) and we then went on to resolve the penalty phase. One player had to add a wound token to their character (which already had one wound on the animal side). They died and I think that according to the rules the game was over?

For giggles we completed this phase and then addressed the two cards on the Intruder Stack. Most of the villages were still standing and we turned over the 2 remaining villagers. One of them displayed the "remove a wound" bonus. Of course, we would have used this to heal the recently lost Samurai and try to resurrect a win...

So, I'm 99.9% sure we played it right that once a Samurai dies, the game immediately ends? No sour grapes, just wanted to make sure that we did indeed get it right? Thanks for any input!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Bauza
France
Valence
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shirtman wrote:

So, I'm 99.9% sure we played it right that once a Samurai dies, the game immediately ends?

Correct (yeah, it's tough I know !)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.