Daniel Bemis
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
If I roll no footprints does that mean I have to stop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You stop when you want to stop and bank your score or keep going with more dice. You did read the rules right? Check out some of the videos, they might explain it better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Take out three dice, roll them. If you get brains keep them. If you get shots keep them too. If you get feet hold them. Pull 3 dice MINUS FEET if you want or stop playing that round and bank your brain score.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You must continue rolling if you get any Feet synbols. Otherwise, as long as you don't have 3 Shotgun symbols, you may keep rolling, or bank what Brains you have and end your turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scarecrowking wrote:
You must continue rolling if you get any Feet synbols.

Incorrect. Feet merely mean that the die doesn't contribute brains or shotgun blasts and must be rerolled as one of you next three dice IF you choose to continue. You can roll three sets of feet symbols and choose to stop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So pretty much what I said. And the guy above me. But not the other dude.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Rayburn
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy shit, went back and re-read that section of rules. Can't believe we've been playing that wrong all this time. Thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Beaumont
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's days like today that make this site worth something. Helping people. That and all the rare proxies you can print out and never have to buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friedmutant
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Yeah, BGG ftw, definitely. I did not get that interpretation from the rules at all.

"If you choose to keep going, leave all your Feet on the table. Unless all three of your dice are Feet, take enough random new dice from the cup to total three, and roll again. Whenever you roll, you will roll three dice at a time."

It was not clear that 'leave all your Feet on the table' means add random dice to that pile until you have 3, then pick them up and roll them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Friedmutant wrote:
Wow. Yeah, BGG ftw, definitely. I did not get that interpretation from the rules at all.

"If you choose to keep going, leave all your Feet on the table. Unless all three of your dice are Feet, take enough random new dice from the cup to total three, and roll again. Whenever you roll, you will roll three dice at a time."

It was not clear that 'leave all your Feet on the table' means add random dice to that pile until you have 3, then pick them up and roll them.

I guess that's why people are different.

I've had really obvious rules that I needed explained to me because they just weren't clicking in my brain.

But this one was just obvious to me when I read it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.