Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower» Forums » General

Subject: Question about customizing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
david
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
New to gaming and want a dungeon crawler to expand on. I've noticed some talk and work done by fans to make Hero's.

Do you think with the fan base of AOS and GW there will be continuing options made by people for additional monsters etc. while waiting for expansions by GW? More so then other games.

I like the idea after getting comfortable with the game to try and create some stuff of my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amper sand
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i would imagine once someone has managed to gather all of the stats and abilities of all the available heroes that there will be a simple pattern to follow to implement your own heroes.
there is already some blank templates floating around on here to get you started.

i didn notice on the app. that before the game was released. the app advertised with a screenshot that said "create a hero" and that has now been removed from the released app. (GW probably viewed this as a bad choice and replaced it with a store option to make more money)

so that said i would imagine a ruleset/formula for creating heroes has already been created by GW.......most likely to emerge in future expansions....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Jørgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah im voting for more monsters too. Obviously more races, chaos gods and greenskins could be fun but am I the only one who thinks that the blue scribes and the Changeling would fit extremely well into the setting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.