Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Cooper
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I do know the special guest hero boxes will be available in time (missed most from the kickstarter) but I was curious, is there a time frame if and when the murder of crows and deadeyes walkers will be out for sale? Got my kickstarter and I'm super giddy but I do have this...completionist thing. I need to get everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vanruyn wrote:
I want to get everything.

Fixed it for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kelann08 wrote:
vanruyn wrote:
I want to get everything.

Fixed it for you.

Says the non-completionist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't heard anything about timelines for retail releases. I'd guess a few months.

Oh, and as a fellow completiinist, "want" is the correct word. We need shockingly few things as humans, and board games definitely aren't amongst them.

But it does feel great to have a complete collection :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cooperton wrote:
Oh, and as a fellow completiinist, "want" is the correct word. We need shockingly few things as humans, and board games definitely aren't amongst them.

Well, I'm glad you're here to tell us these things, as I was obviously being literal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it's definitely 'need'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin John
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My "missed out" is the 3D doors. I was under the impression that the plastic token pack would replace all the cardboard... but nope, the doors are not included. So I have all nice plastic tokens sans doors. Hate the fact that it's a mix of cardboard and plastic so yes I need plastic doors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinjohn3d wrote:
My "missed out" is the 3D doors. I was under the impression that the plastic token pack would replace all the cardboard... but nope, the doors are not included. So I have all nice plastic tokens sans doors. Hate the fact that it's a mix of cardboard and plastic so yes I need plastic doors.

I didn't pick up on that either. I stayed with cardboard all the way though. I thought the 3D doors would be fiddly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cooper
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I wouldn't mind having the 3D doors but I think I'll be ok with out them for the most part. I just really want to get the rest of the walkers, npcs, and crows. Also, really wouldn't mind the card holding trays...really wish I picked that up too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cthulhu Hunter
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did order the 3d doors and was really pleased with them. They look sweet on the board and are hard to overlook, unlike those cardboard counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Croft
United States
Kissimmee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was unsure about the doors, but went ahead and ordered them anyway. I am so glad I did! They really make a difference in the look and play of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.