Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you do if you draw a tile that directs you to spawn enemies on a Hazard tile but there are no Hazard tiles in play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert cutter

Maryland
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
sekelaa wrote:
What do you do if you draw a tile that directs you to spawn enemies on a Hazard tile but there are no Hazard tiles in play?

Hello Andrew,

If a tile directs you to spawn enemies on a hazard tile without any in play. Those enemies will instead spawn on the enemy tile you just explored.

-Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Sekela
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the prompt response Rob! That is how I played it.

Finished my first game. Lost but really enjoyed it!

Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Labrecque
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Good to know! I was going to ask this today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
foldedcard
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So I take it that:

1. When there are no hazards, all of the enemies with green borders will start on the spawning tile. If there is only one hazard but two green bordered enemies on the tile, they both start on the hazard.
2. For the elite Stranger tile with the two white bordered strangers and the Monster tile with 3 monsters, all of the indicated enemies start on the spawning tile.
3. There is no restriction on enemies occupying the same tile.

Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Schroeder
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
foldedcard wrote:
So I take it that:

1. When there are no hazards, all of the enemies with green borders will start on the spawning tile. If there is only one hazard but two green bordered enemies on the tile, they both start on the hazard.
2. For the elite Stranger tile with the two white bordered strangers and the Monster tile with 3 monsters, all of the indicated enemies start on the spawning tile.
3. There is no restriction on enemies occupying the same tile.

Correct?

Correct on all counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.