Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished my first play-through of the Beginner scenario...

In multi-hero solo play, i am finding it difficult/tedious to keep track of which gear/spells/health card belongs to which hero when moving the hero cards around the dungeon. So... rather than move the hero cards, i mark each with a token and use a pawn of the same color to mark their location in the dungeon, as demonstrated here:

In multi-player (or when only using a single hero in solo play) this likely wouldn't be an issue.

These bits are small enough to fit in the deck box along with the deck. (My box is a generic "100+ cards" plastic one. An "80+" size box isn't big enough to hold the sleeved cards and dice.)

First impression notes:

- i'm finding the "stone" background on the hero/item cards to be relatively loud - difficult to see each card's details because they compete with the background image for attention.

- Other than that... nothing really comes to mind. i haven't yet played more than the intro scenario, so don't yet have a good feel for it.

PS: we got lucky and took out Azragoth with the Blunderbuss. It was the only weapon we had which might have killed him, aside from Fizwit, who can slay any monster outright on a roll of 6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.