roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When a character "not in the inner region" draws an event, the Harbinger moves to his space. Also, whenever the "top omen is discarded," Harbinger moves back to his card "after the next omen in the stack is resolved." So, am I playing this right?--Every time an event comes up, the Harbinger jumps up and joins the lucky devil that drew an event, and the only time Harbinger isn't hopping about like this is if "next omen in the stack is resolved." Just making sure we're doing it right; our Harbinger spends most of his time being a Siamese twin to whoever draws an event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you really drawing event cards that often? Whenever someone drawn an event, the Harbinger moves to his space. As long as you are leaving the Harbinger on that space until another event is drawn, or you flip the next Omen card, or someone lands on the Harbinger, then you are playing it correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United Kingdom
HITCHIN
HERTS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Harbinger does get around a lot but it depends which adventure cards you are using. As expansions get added the ratio of the card types change. I also find that playing with 2 characters and no corner expansions its hard to get rid of the pesky blighter!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Bailey
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had games where he was moving once per round, and other times when he say on his card for almost a quarter of the game! Remember that you can move him away by landing on him, so its often a good strategy to get him out of your Region.

If you find that he moves around too much for your liking, you can place a fate on his card the first time an Event is drawn, and then move him and remove that fate when a second Event is drawn. This keeps him a little more stable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.