Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Glasgow
United States
Burlington
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another shout out to Deb M. and the GMT service team. I bought "A Distant Plain" and the mapboard was partially delaminated. While this didn't make the game unplayable, one email and a picture was all it took for the GMT crew to ship a replacement board to me. Thank You for the fast friendly and professional service!

Chris Glasgow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
designer
I'll be in my bunk... at moesgametable,com
badge
Time for some thrilling heroics
mbmbmbmbmb
Great to hear that Christopher! Yes, they are fantastic and really take care of their customers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Oberly
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are many instances of this. My most recent was when I bought the 2nd expansion to Panzer via an online retailer (not through GMT), and it had the thin paper maps, instead of the thicker maps from the rest of the series. It was an error from the printer, and at the time GMT had sent the correct maps to folks who had bought the game at release. Since this expansion was released a couple of years ago, and since I bought it through a retailer rather than GMT, I wasn't too confident that they would send the replacement maps, or even that they had any left. I emailed GMT, I even offered to pay for the replacements if they had any, and they promptly just sent them to me (without asking for payment).

This may be because I am a frequent customer, I have no idea, but it's not the first time they have done something like that for me. I think most of the niche game companies have great support, but GMT is definitely near the top at things like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.