Hide
4 Posts

Twilight Struggle» Forums » Rules

Subject: Three Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walter Remsen
msg tools
First: If I use an opponents card for a coup or realignment during the Action Phase, does the event occur?

Second: It takes 1 operation point for a realignment. If I use a card with 3 operation points, do I get 3 attempts at realignment?

Third: It takes a card with equal or greater value than the space you are attempting to advance to on the Space Race Bar. How do you advance to or past 6 (not sure if there are cards worth most than this in the deck)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rochelle
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
Fisher's back!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes, but you choose if the order is "event then ops" or "ops then event".

2) Yes.

3) Equal or greater than the minimum value printed on each space of the Space Race, which is not the same as the position on the track itself. See, for example, where Lunar Orbit says "3 Ops: Roll 1-3": that's a 3 ops minimum requirement for that space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Patek
Italy
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Yes, but you decide if the event goes first or after the coup or realignment

2) Yes, when you declare that you intend to do realignment rolls, you MUST use them for realignments only

3) Check the space race track: there are written the ops you need (2 for the first 4 spaces, only the last 4ops and 3ops the others)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Rule 5.2
2) Rule 6.2
3) Rule 6.4.1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.