Dede Kurnia Kardiman
Indonesia
Batam
Kepulauan Riau
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Play Date: Sun, Mar 25th, 2007, 16.20-17.20 hours
(Report submitted on Wed, Mar 28th, 2007)

Gamers: (clockwise)
- Aldo
- Vero
- Yodhie
- Dede (me)
- Nita

After having a great Puerto Rico game, we picked Elfenland as our second and last game this Sunday afternoon. I usually play with black, but this time Yodhie took the black and forced me to use the purple. Also as usual, we didn’t use the Red Obstacle tiles. All of us already experts in Elfenland, so without further delay, the game began.

At round 1, no one placed tiles on the southern route, thus all of us go thru the northern routes. Aldo’s cards were not good enough, he only managed to visit 4 cities, while the others had quite good cards and visited 6 or 7 cities.
> Aldo: visit 4 cities (stopped at Grangor)
> Vero: 6 (at Wylhien)
> Yodhie: 6 (at Rivinia)
> Dede: 7 (at Yttar)
> Nita: 6 (at Usselen)

At round 2, It’s my turn to get the bad luck. I didn’t get any Dragon Cards, which was really required to travel along the dessert area. Thus I re-routed my journey thru the north-east, and only managed to visit 4 cities. Nita’s cards and tiles were also bad enough to support her journey.
> Aldo: +5 cities (at Al’Baran)
> Vero: +5 (at Grangor)
> Yodhie: +4 (at Lapphalya)
> Dede: +4 (at Daa’Amura)
> Nita: +3 (at Grangor)

Round 3, again I didn’t get any Dragon Cards, so I need to use 2 Troll Wagon Cards to travel to Al’Baran thru the dessert, and then use Caravan (3 cards) to get out from Al’Baran using a Dragon Tile. This wasn’t my day ... I think ...
> Aldo: +5 (at Rivinia)
> Vero: +4 (at Rivinia)
> Yodhie: +5 (at Grangor)
> Dede: +3 (at Elvenhold)
> Nita: +5 (at Lapphalya)

Final round 4, all concentrated to end the journey at each destination city. The scores after round 3 were closed enough between one and another, with 14 or 15 cities, so anybody had the same chance to win the game. After all had passed placing the tiles, came the moment of truth... surprise
> Aldo: +4 (arrived at destination: Virst) -> 18 points
> Vero: +3 (arrived at destination: Beata) -> 18 points + 3 cards
> Yodhie: +4 (arrived at destination: Wylhien) -> 19 points + 1 card
> Dede: +5 (arrived at destination: Jxara) -> 19 points + 3 cards
> Nita: +4 (at Elvenhold, destination: Erg’Eren) -> 18-1 = 17 points

It’s not a bad day for me after all... YES!!!! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.