Subject: Availability - Generally and UK rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've searched around but not found much. Is anyone aware of the general availability of this game?

As far as I can tell. It is widely available in the US, and available in some of the EU online stores. However it seems to be gold dust in the UK and I can't see it in any of the usual places (I have reached out to a few but no response yet).

As far as I can tell the possible situations are:

- It is currently between print runs and some stores have a number left
- it has just been reprinted and stock is now in the US and will be available in the UK soon
- the UK is just generally low on stock.

Any info appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Alton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Paper 'Mech - winner 'Best Overall Design' in the 2016 1-page PNP Contest
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Odd - I picked up my copy a few months ago from the FLGS in notts - was just sat there on the shelf.

I also saw a copy at the UKGE this weekend, but that probably doesn't help you now, although I can tell you the booth it was on was Thirsty Meeples. Might be worth getting in touch with them to see if they still have it.

Last place to suggest is searching games stores in Europe mainland - cheaper than US shipping. I just checked Philibert (my usual go-to place), but they're out of stock too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristabelle Du Bast
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the other main European online shops? I'm also extending my search for a game over there so any clues would be most appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a check on boardgameprices.co.uk - they list a number of the bigger EU stores which ship to the UK (and include postage which is useful).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
"I run to breathe the fresh air. I run to explore. I run…to savour the trip along the way."
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just ordered the expansion from Miniature Market in the States but wouldn't suggest you do that for the base game; the expansion is cheap enough to fly under customs and isn't too heavy.

Sorry, not helpful in your base game search - just in case you're considering the expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for replies so far.

I just heard back from one retailer who said all their usual distributors are out of stock... so looks like might have to wait (or an import purchase).

Would be grateful if anyone in the know has an update laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wally Jones
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine from Cool Stuff just a few weeks ago.

They have it in stock. $40

Of course, that would mean shipping it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Costa
Portugal
Carcavelos
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
http://www.docsmagic.de/Shadowrun-Crossfire-Deckbuilding-Gam...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Painted Goblin wrote:
Odd - I picked up my copy a few months ago from the FLGS in notts - was just sat there on the shelf.

I also saw a copy at the UKGE this weekend, but that probably doesn't help you now, although I can tell you the booth it was on was Thirsty Meeples. Might be worth getting in touch with them to see if they still have it.

Last place to suggest is searching games stores in Europe mainland - cheaper than US shipping. I just checked Philibert (my usual go-to place), but they're out of stock too

Thank you so much - They appear to have it in stock online so have ordered!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been available at philibertnet.com for few hours yesterday. However at the time of this post there are still some High Caliber Ops in stock:
http://www.philibertnet.com/fr/catalyst-games-lab/39552-shad...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.