Subject: Scenario Variants for Motheship rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy Allen
England
RICKMANSWORTH
HERTFORDSHIRE
flag msg tools
I like the look of this game. I thnk its simplicity is a strong point but I also think it could be useful as a base for a number of scenarios, using the base game mechanics.

Of the top of my head I came up with the following. All similarity to titles of famous films and shows is entirely accidental!

Convoy - Got to get your Mothership across the board and off the other side before it is destroyed by other players

Battlestar - Got to find a new home for your nation by exploring the 4 planets on the board and finding the one most suitable (using the Planet Exploration numbers). All the while the opposition are trying to destroy you

Death Star - You have to destroy the deathstar (represented by one of the moons) as it closes in on your colony.

Rescue - One of your missions on a far planet is stranded, you need to go and save the and bring them back to your colony

You can see where I am going with this! Anyone got any other ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Babylon 5 - suit sit around and discuss politic for 5 turns before and combat can take place...

Lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Allen
England
RICKMANSWORTH
HERTFORDSHIRE
flag msg tools
Another couple

Apollo 13 - One of your ships is ripped into several pieces (perhaps by a giant spacecat?) and you only have tape and a glue stick to reassemble it before returning to you colony?

Blakes 7 - Game comes with red tinted glasses so you too can pretend that the quarry in Wales that the crew have just landed in (again) is actually an alien planet!

Cant quite reach a Red Dwarf scenario yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.