John Grapentine
United States
Utica
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

I know the "special rules" for the German campaign, mission 2, state that if you hit the Russian t34 tank without destroying it, you get to convert it to the captured t34 chit with a suppressed hit marker.

My question is, can you rally that suppressed hit marker away?

I would think probably not, if I'm assuming right about what that hit marker is representing.......but I wasn't sure.

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the way I understand the rule:

Captured T-34 - If a German Unit hits the T-34 in close combat without destroying it, the T-34 is replaced with a German 'Captured T-34' counter
with a 'Suppressed' Hit counter. Remove the German Unit that attacked the T-34, since that elite Unit is now crewing the captured T-34.

The German unit has killed the crew and will now be using the T-34 in combat. Thus, they will be following any "normal" rule. That would include being able to get the dang thing moving once the figure out the crazy Russian controls and labels. They will be able to rally and use the Russian's own tank to kill other Russians and be able to move it off the map for more VPs.

Also, the captured T-34 would be available to use in the next mission since the set up for it states:

"Returning Fallschirmjäger: Enter
along East edge. Either use the Units
below OR the Units that exited Mission 2."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.