Rachel Poulos
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Spain!

For those of you lurking the Europe forums, you may be aware that I'm backpacking throughout Europe for a couple of months. As an added flavor my trip, I am trying to add a gaming component.

That said, I was wondering if any Spanish gamers in Barcelona or Madrid would either like to host me, or have any suggestion about gaming events/cafes/would like to meetup for a game sometime - even if you cannot host.

I will be in Barcelona Aug 1 - Aug 6 and Madrid Aug 7- Aug 10 (I don't need lodging for the night of the 6th because I'm taking an overnight bus).

A note on hosting, you would not have to volunteer for my entire stay , as I can supplement with Hostels, but I think it would be cool to get a feel for the local culture via games. I, like most American's (unfortunately), only speak English (and very bad French), but I do know a lot of games!

Feel free to reply here or geek message me.

Thanks in advance,
Rachel Poulos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammer Man
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Rachel,

In Barcelona you have the Geek triangle were there are several boardgames, comics, RPG..... shops near Arc the Triomf. A couple of shops, Norma comics and Kaburi have a coffe and playing area and there is a Bar called Firefly too, were you can play games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.