Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Cox
Australia
Petersham
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
To win Scenario IV the rules states Rome simply has to destroy the City Carthage, but nothing about scoring VP at the end of a turn. Do you therefore still score VP as normal for stability checks and to work out who gets the first activation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Randall
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yes, you do.

I have a different set of VP for Scenario IV, waiting to be tested. They're not needed, but some players have stated that they don't like the all-or-nothing victory conditions currently in place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Cox
Australia
Petersham
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes there's quite a difference between this scenario and scenario II. II is much easier for Rome, but IV is very hard for Rome esp early on with the SoF in play and constant loss of stability each turn.

I think maybe a variation where Rome losses less stability points or gains 1 for taking Tarentum and 1 extra for control of Italy might help (You can probably tell I'm playing Rome at the moment!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.