Code Cracker» Forums » Rules

Subject: Locking in all 5 dice with 2 microchip symbols rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Sim
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
If a player locks in all 5 dice, with two of them having a microchip symbol, does the player place the red markers BEFORE he re-rolls the five dice?

Or does he only place red markers AFTER he voluntarily stops rolling, regardless of how many 5-dice re-rolls he gets.

Also, not sure how the solitaire rules work. Does anyone have a translation of this part of the rules?

Alas, the google-translation of the rules is a trifle dodgy, and has me more confused than ever! Many thanks for any help!

Cheers!
Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred ZILBERMANN
France
Juvignac
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello Michael,

I'm talking about the french version of the rules thta may contain translation mistakes so excuse me if any of what I say here is foolish

1)Although it's not mentioned clearly, you put a read marker each time you put a die aside. Once you have put all 5 dice aside and you have at least 2 microships, you can go on with the 5 dice again.

2)After each of your turn in solitaire game (after you loose because you can't put a die aside or you stop to collect cards), you take the first card from the draw pile and put it back in the box, it's no more available to you. After the last card, you still have one turn to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.