Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
There is a war on for your mind...
badge
www.DrudgeReport.com
mbmbmbmbmb
UC Taskmaster:
"When Taskmaster blocks or is blocked, change Taskmaster's A and D to match that of any target character die in the field zone until the end of turn."
In the instance Taskmaster has the highest stats, can you pick the same Taskmaster die to "change" your stats to?

UC Vibranium Shield:
"Continuous: Resistence-When a character die you control is KO'd, character dice you control get +2D until end of turn"
Since this is continuous, can I choose to use it later or must it be used as soon as my first character is KO'd?

C Winter Soldier:
"When your opponent uses an action die, Winter Soldier gets +1and1 until end of turn"
Does this stack when opponents use more than one action die?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gladiator_posse wrote:
UC Taskmaster:
"When Taskmaster blocks or is blocked, change Taskmaster's A and D to match that of any target character die in the field zone until the end of turn."
In the instance Taskmaster has the highest stats, can you pick the same Taskmaster die to "change" your stats to?

There are no restrictions on his "target", so I would say yes.

Quote:
UC Vibranium Shield:
"Continuous: Resistence-When a character die you control is KO'd, character dice you control get +2D until end of turn"
Since this is continuous, can I choose to use it later or must it be used as soon as my first character is KO'd?

Continuous means after you have rolled it to an Action face, you "use" it by placing it into the Field. Once there, it remains until it is removed. As long as it is in the Field, it will provide its bonus each time one of your character dice is KO'd.

Side note: it doesn't say "While Active", so theoretically it could stack with multiple Vibranium Shield dice

Quote:
C Winter Soldier:
"When your opponent uses an action die, Winter Soldier gets +1and1 until end of turn"

Yes. He gets the bonus for each Action Die your opponent uses. Note that with Continuous Actions like VibShield above, it is only "used" the one time it is moved to the Field, not each time its ability is triggered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dant├ę Darko-Moss
msg tools
pk2317 wrote:
gladiator_posse wrote:
UC Taskmaster:

There are no restrictions on his "target", so I would say yes.

Quote:
UC Vibranium Shield:

Continuous means after you have rolled it to an Action face, you "use" it by placing it into the Field. Once there, it remains until it is removed. As long as it is in the Field, it will provide its bonus each time one of your character dice is KO'd.

Side note: it doesn't say "While Active", so theoretically it could stack with multiple Vibranium Shield dice

Quote:
C Winter Soldier:

Yes. He gets the bonus for each Action Die your opponent uses. Note that with Continuous Actions like VibShield above, it is only "used" the one time it is moved to the Field, not each time its ability is triggered.

but tasky abilty a "when blocks/blocked" ability therefore he would not get the defensive boost if the sheild effect has not trigger yet his stats would match those of the targeted die as it would be when blockers are assigned ?

correct me is i wrong but isn't the shields effect mandatory?

also im sure you cannot "use" the effect of action dice during combat damage, unless during the main step a charcter die was ko'd then the sheilds effect would trigger and only then would taskys D Increase.

just athought

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.