Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Senator Lindsey Graham and Senator Mark Kirk, republican senators have stated that they will not support Donald Trump and his campaign for the presidency.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/07/lindsey_gr...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/06/07/kirk-tweets-that-he-w...

Senator Flake from arizona has also stated that he cannot support him.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-sen-jeff-flake-trump-cant-wi...

Maybe I just don't remember but I don't think that this has ever happened in recent history for the nominee.

I just hope that more stand up to him. Saying I don't agree with him but I am still going to vote for him because Hillary is way worse just doesn't cut it.

As Senator Graham said
“There’ll come a time when the love of country will trump hatred of Hillary.”

I hope so but I'm not holding my breath.
23 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
"But it is not this day." - Drew, Colbert, Dashi, Sterling,

Tripp probably.
20 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
^ Thumb-fishing.

why are you always so concerned about thumbs?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
^ Thumb-fishing.

why are you always so concerned about thumbs?


He's interested in the rule of thumbs!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
They have a greater love of money and power.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! ... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
Avatar
mbmb
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
^ Thumb-fishing.

why are you always so concerned about thumbs?


apparently they are not rape in California.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
LightRider wrote:
They have a greater love of money and power.

...and thumbs.
2 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff brown wrote:
Senator Lindsey Graham and Senator Mark Kirk, republican senators have stated that they will not support Donald Trump and his campaign for the presidency.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/07/lindsey_gr...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/06/07/kirk-tweets-that-he-w...

Senator Flake from arizona has also stated that he cannot support him.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-sen-jeff-flake-trump-cant-wi...

Maybe I just don't remember but I don't think that this has ever happened in recent history for the nominee.

I just hope that more stand up to him. Saying I don't agree with him but I am still going to vote for him because Hillary is way worse just doesn't cut it.

As Senator Graham said
“There’ll come a time when the love of country will trump hatred of Hillary.”

I hope so but I'm not holding my breath.
Republicans with honour, Republicans I can respect as men of integrity.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
^ Thumb-fishing.

why are you always so concerned about thumbs?
Toilets.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
Senator Lindsey Graham and Senator Mark Kirk, republican senators have stated that they will not support Donald Trump and his campaign for the presidency.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/07/lindsey_gr...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/06/07/kirk-tweets-that-he-w...

Senator Flake from arizona has also stated that he cannot support him.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-sen-jeff-flake-trump-cant-wi...

Maybe I just don't remember but I don't think that this has ever happened in recent history for the nominee.

I just hope that more stand up to him. Saying I don't agree with him but I am still going to vote for him because Hillary is way worse just doesn't cut it.

As Senator Graham said
“There’ll come a time when the love of country will trump hatred of Hillary.”

I hope so but I'm not holding my breath.
Republicans with honour, Republicans I can respect as men of integrity.

That's me Republican with integrity. Thanks, Slaterface.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Diabolik771 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
jeff brown wrote:
Senator Lindsey Graham and Senator Mark Kirk, republican senators have stated that they will not support Donald Trump and his campaign for the presidency.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/07/lindsey_gr...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/06/07/kirk-tweets-that-he-w...

Senator Flake from arizona has also stated that he cannot support him.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-sen-jeff-flake-trump-cant-wi...

Maybe I just don't remember but I don't think that this has ever happened in recent history for the nominee.

I just hope that more stand up to him. Saying I don't agree with him but I am still going to vote for him because Hillary is way worse just doesn't cut it.

As Senator Graham said
“There’ll come a time when the love of country will trump hatred of Hillary.”

I hope so but I'm not holding my breath.
Republicans with honour, Republicans I can respect as men of integrity.

That's me Republican with integrity. Thanks, Slaterface.
What you own them, oh they must be sum then whose parents need to be shot.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff brown wrote:
Senator Lindsey Graham and Senator Mark Kirk, republican senators have stated that they will not support Donald Trump and his campaign for the presidency.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/07/lindsey_gr...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/06/07/kirk-tweets-that-he-w...

Senator Flake from arizona has also stated that he cannot support him.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-sen-jeff-flake-trump-cant-wi...

Maybe I just don't remember but I don't think that this has ever happened in recent history for the nominee.

I just hope that more stand up to him. Saying I don't agree with him but I am still going to vote for him because Hillary is way worse just doesn't cut it.

As Senator Graham said
“There’ll come a time when the love of country will trump hatred of Hillary.”

I hope so but I'm not holding my breath.


I think the latest idiocy from The Donald will be giving cover to more people looking for that "off ramp" from supporting him
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
maxo-texas wrote:
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
^ Thumb-fishing.

why are you always so concerned about thumbs?


He's interested in the rule of thumbs!

Shouldn't that be Game of Thumbs?

I have to admit, Graham has impressed me over the last 10 months. During the few debates he actually got to, well, debate, I found him to be rational and far more moderate than I anticipated. If it had come down to Clinton or Graham, I would have had no problem voting for Graham ... despite the gay South Carolina accent.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
Avatar
mb
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
^ Thumb-fishing.

why are you always so concerned about thumbs?

He likes to hitch hike?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
"But it is not this day." - Drew, Colbert, Dashi, Sterling,

Tripp probably.


I don't know about the other guys, but you are dumber than a box of rocks if you think Drew is going to vote for Trump.

However, you are also dumber than that previously mentioned box of rocks if you think Drew is going to vote for Hillary, either!

But of course, I have read many of your posts, so maybe that box of rocks looks rather intelligent by comparison...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
chrisnd wrote:
Donald wrote:
"But it is not this day." - Drew, Colbert, Dashi, Sterling,

Tripp probably.


I don't know about the other guys, but you are dumber than a box of rocks if you think Drew is going to vote for Trump.

However, you are also dumber than that previously mentioned box of rocks if you think Drew is going to vote for Hillary, either!

But of course, I have read many of your posts, so maybe that box of rocks looks rather intelligent by comparison...

Takes one to know one?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Donald wrote:
"But it is not this day." - Drew, Colbert, Dashi, Sterling,

Tripp probably.


^ Thumb-fishing.


It's called Noodling. and you use all your fingers, not just your thumb.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:

But of course, I have read many of your posts, so maybe that box of rocks looks rather intelligent by comparison...


In the land of blunt kindergarten scissors, the box of rocks is king.


tantaj:

10 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
Donald wrote:
"But it is not this day." - Drew, Colbert, Dashi, Sterling,

Tripp probably.


I don't know about the other guys, but you are dumber than a box of rocks if you think Drew is going to vote for Trump.

However, you are also dumber than that previously mentioned box of rocks if you think Drew is going to vote for Hillary, either!

But of course, I have read many of your posts, so maybe that box of rocks looks rather intelligent by comparison...

Takes one to know one?


Hey, I am not saying that I am the smartest cat in the room, but I am not as stupid as one so blinded by bias as to think that Drew would actually vote for either Trump, just because Hillary is the opponent.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
chrisnd wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
Donald wrote:
"But it is not this day." - Drew, Colbert, Dashi, Sterling,

Tripp probably.


I don't know about the other guys, but you are dumber than a box of rocks if you think Drew is going to vote for Trump.

However, you are also dumber than that previously mentioned box of rocks if you think Drew is going to vote for Hillary, either!

But of course, I have read many of your posts, so maybe that box of rocks looks rather intelligent by comparison...

Takes one to know one?


Hey, I am not saying that I am the smartest cat in the room, but I am not as stupid as one so blinded by bias as to think that Drew would actually vote for either Trump, just because Hillary is the opponent.

Not everyone pays attention. Drew's been leaning toward the libertarian candidate for weeks. But there's no need to be insulting about it-

Whoops, forgot: Internet & RSP. Whole lotta rage going on there.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Ramadanovic
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
"But it is not this day." - Drew, Colbert, Dashi, Sterling,

Tripp probably.


The way I understand it - no way Drew is voting Trump. It is one thing where he is so far showing rock solid principles - considering that Trump is at least as far from his political positions (ignoring tribal allegiances) as Hillary is.
4 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Don't think Drew would vote for Hillary either.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Wasn't Graham one of the guys who promised to support the eventual candidate?


As I recall, he's been pretty consistent about not supporting Trump.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
Drew's been leaning toward the libertarian candidate for weeks.


Gary Johnson? He's not even a libertarian. yuk


I read the other day (from a supporter) that Johnson wants to replace the income tax with a 23% sales tax. I hope the poster was mistaken.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
Drew's been leaning toward the libertarian candidate for weeks.


Gary Johnson? He's not even a libertarian. yuk


I read the other day (from a supporter) that Johnson wants to replace the income tax with a 23% sales tax. I hope the poster was mistaken.


Even Cruz didn't stretch that far.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.