3 Posts

The Resistance» Forums » Rules

Subject: English rule book for the Plot Thickens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: eugenetswong_misc_read [+] [View All]
Samuel Almeida
msg tools
Hi,

I'm new here, I've just bought this game in German and English, it says in the box that the english instructions where included, but well, only the cards are in english, the rule book is all in German... I really need the part of the instructions of the Plot Thickens in english, I'm tired of searching and nothing. Can anyone please help me with this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought there was an image with them somewhere on here but couldn't find it. Here's a summary:

Make sure you have the correct plot cards for the player count (some are marked only for 7+ players). Shuffle the plot cards.

The first leader each round draws plot card(s) and distributes them to other players. The number of plot cards depends on the number of players - 1 for 5-6 players, 2 for 7-8 players, and 3 for 9-10 players. What plot cards are drawn and what plot cards people receive is open information. Unless the cards states that it applied to the leader then the card must be given to another player. Some plot cards must be used immediately and some are saved for later but that's fairly obvious from the text on the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ri
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide